Apr 19, 2011

What I have been doing...

Here is what I have been doing lately for the last two weeks while being pregnant and deep in the throws of morning sickness (all day sickness). 


EATING THESE:
chronillogicaldisorder.wordpress.com

AND THIS...
megardengal.blogspot.com


CRAVING THESE: 

mutineermagazine.com
Without that grody cheese of course.. 


While Permanently Stationed HERE:


Cause I can't stop throwing up I tell you! 

And watching THIS show because I am too tired and too nauseous to get up and do anything other than watch this crazy dramatic show all day. And I don't even really like dramatic shows... But now I am addicted. 

byterology.com


So I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow. I am requesting drugs, lots of drugs to make the nausea go away, cause I can't take it any longer. I am now well into my eighth week of pregnancy and have broken out like crazy (thanks a lot baby) and feel like my body is basically falling apart. And I haven't even got a big tummy yet! And I feel like I have to eat something every hour, which is super annoying, I never thought I would see the day that I was sick of snacking. 




2 comments:

Jenni said...

Congrats!! So sorry you haven't felt well, it is aweful. I'm one of the lucky ones that get all day sickness also! hopefully you were able to get some meds to help from your doc. or I swear the 13th week is like magic and you feel better, so hopefully you will start feeling better! I know it seems so far away but when you have that sweet new baby you forget all the sickness and pain they have caused you! So happy for you! can't wait to see all the cute baby crafts you come up with!

Megan said...

I was constantly sick! Zofran was my miracle drug!!! Good luck! How exciting!!