Jul 2, 2011

Patriotic Wreaths

Ok, apparently I have wreath fever! 

Here are some amazingly creative and oh so very charming wreaths that are perfect for Independence Day. 

 Sorry I haven't actually made any wreaths for you. But since I live in like a basement, I don't have a door to put it on, so it seems like a waste to make one right now... 

How totally cute is this ruffled burlap flag wreath from The Scrap Shoppe??

I love this Coffee Filter wreath from Tattered and Inked
I have a coffee filter wreath that I won on another blog and I love love love it!! 
And this one is just so cute and patriotic. You can also do them in any color scheme you want. 
Mine has glittered edges. I wanted to take a pic of it, but it is packed away, no room for it in our temporary little basement home... 
Ok this wreath is made from cardstock!! Cardstock people! 
And it is 3-D. Head over to Gluesticks to see how she made them. 


This wreath looks so simple and is made out of cupcake liners! How cute! Head over to a Mommy's Life to see how its made. 

Ok, Extremely cool patriotic wreath! This is made from 400 miniature flags. 
The tutorial is over at The Pike Family

Head over to Just Sew Sassy to find out how to make this burlap pinwheel wreath. I love how I have two burlap wreaths on here, but they are both so incredibly different! You people are so creative, you amaze me! 

Super cute, love all of these wreaths. they are totally the perfect edition to your Independence Day Decor. 







1 comment:

These Are The Days said...

Cute wreaths! Wishing I had one, maybe I'll make a trip to the craft store...it'll give me something to do indoors!

Hope you feel less puky soon! xoxo, Jess