May 13, 2012

Rosemary Olive Oil Bread

Another post on our anniversary dinner. Are you sick of me talking about it yet? This is the last one, I promise. 
(okay sorry the picture is far away, it was our anniversary and I wasn't taking amazing pics I guess)


But we also ate this rosemary olive oil bread. I actually made this though, not the hubby. He wasn't super comfortable baking bread. I made it in the bread machine (well the dough, I cooked it in the oven though) so it was easy. 
You can find the recipe for it over at A Hint of Honey. It is a great loaf of bread, I have made it a few times, yummy! 
I like to dip this bread in some olive oil and cooked minced garlic with a little basil. 
You can also find a recipe for Carrabas Dipping Sauce over HERE , I haven't made it yet, but it looks pretty easy. 

No comments: