Sep 25, 2010

City of Ash and City of Glass

 I just finished the Mortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare. In  an earlier post I talked about City of Bones the first book in the series, but now I have finished the other two books in the series,  City of Ash  and City of Glass. City of Ash was average, but City of Glass was fantastic, all in all the series was very well done. This book definately kept me guessing til the end. The last book had so much suspense in it, I really couldn't guess what was going to happen, which was a nice change. The character development was very well done as well. The romance part of this book was good, but I will be honest, some parts creeped me out a bit... I think the author could have done a better job in that aspect. Cause some parts were just weird... But anyway I liked the series and so I give it four out of five stars ****

No comments: