Mar 1, 2011

I would rather...

{Me}

Right now I am working with a little phone headset strapped onto my head.
I just called a customer whose response to my asking if he was there was 'Wow! what a voice you have!'
When I replied that I wasn't sure if that was good or bad, he said it was good and that I had a 'Unique' voice. I think that was his way of saying I sound like a seven year old. (My voice is super high...  : P    )
And I have a glue gun burn the size of Mt. Everest on my knuckle that is all blistery, EWWW!!

I wish i was was still in eating my weight in this:
{Cookie Dough}
 
{And no, I will not get Sallomenella if I eat it. }
 
 
And watching this show:
 
{24 Season 3}

I am on the 21st hour!! I am going insane here not watching it. And I have to wait until the husband comes home from school and I get off work to watch it. I am dying!!!

And I want to do this in bed in my pajamas all day with no bra and no doing of the dishes or laundry...
If only...

What would you rather be doing??

2 comments:

April said...

Absolutely nothing! I put the kids to bed an hour ago, and I have been sitting in my living room alone,enjoying the quiet, blog hopping, and drinking a beer! yep that's right on a tuesday night!...lol hope you have moved on to better things...like 24!

Sam Pierson said...

that cookie dough looked soooo good!