Aug 5, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

It seems like I haven't posted in like forever, packing, moving, unpacking and getting sick twice hasn't given me much time to post, or much to post about it seems. 
And I have a couple craft projects that I want to post, but my camera just died and I don't remember where our charger is. I am hoping I find it soon, or I am screwed. 

But anyways, I thought I would share some of my ideas for meals that I am making this week, in case any one is in need of some ideas. 


Monday: 

Chicken Fajitas with Rice-A-Roni Chicken Fajita flavored rice.
I love these, I have been craving them so much.
Its a really easy meal and not too expensive either. 


Tuesday:

Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches with cantaloupe. 
These are incredibly simple to make. I think steak is too expensive to buy for these, so I get roast beef lunch meat, green peppers, onions, and rolls. I saute the green peppers and onions in olive oil and then add the roast beef and saute it for a couple more minutes. Then put it all on a lovely roll. Easy Peasy. 


Wednesday:

Santa Fe Tortilla Soup
I am making this one from the Body For Life cookbook. I don't have the recipe for this on here, sorry about that, I always forget to take a picture of it when I make, but I will this time, if I can find the camera charger. But here is another recipe for one of my favorite Tortilla soups  


Thursday:
Grilled Chicken with Rice-A-Roni chicken flavored rice and watermelon
I am trying out a new recipe I found on pinterest you can find it at Diary of Dave's Wife. I hope its yummy! 

Friday:
Spaghetti with Texas Toast
Made with Semi-homemade sauce that I made for my little sister last month and she said it was the best spaghetti she had ever had, this girl is picky people, so I was pretty proud! And I just buy a box of frozen garlic texas toast, my fav! 

Saturday: 

Bacon wrapped Chicken with watermelon and steamed vegetables
I am going to do a whole post on these bad boys. Man they are freaking amazing. And surprisingly really simple. I use turkey bacon, healthier and almost as good. You can find the recipe over at Jam hands. And I just buy a bag of steamable veggies in the freezer section. 


Sunday: 

Beef Enchiladas. I am craving me some Mexican food! 





No comments: