Jan 19, 2012

Meal Ideas and recipes for Menu Planning

Before I go grocery shopping I always plan about six meals to make over the next two weeks for dinners. But sometimes it is hard to remember what meals I like to make. So I created a list of all my favorite recipes and meals to make so that I can quickly plan menus. I always am on the look out for new recipes though, so I just add them to my list when I find them. 
Here is my big ol' list of meals. Some of them are really simple, some require more time. But I like to have a good mix of simple meals to make on the fly and other meals that when I have more time I can make and have fun with. Most of them have links you can click on for the recipe. 




Bahama Mama's Tortilla Soup (Rumbi Grill dish copycat)



Chicken and Artichoke Pasta (Johnny Carino's Dish copycat)






Homemade Pizza or Homemade Pizza Rolls

Pulled Pork Burritos  (Cafe Rio copycat)


BLT's  
I usually just do regular bacon lettuce and tomato cause for me its a quick meal, but I found a recipe that looks really good, but I haven't tried it yet. 


Teriyaki Burgers/Teriyaki Chicken Sandwiches 
(sorry no link, but I just marinate the meat in teriyaki sauce all day, then grill meat and pineapple, put on bun with mayo and tomato and cheese)

French Dip Sandwiches

CrockPot Teriyaki Chicken (I use this for rice bowls)


The following meals are also meals I make, but the links they lead to I have not tried those exact recipes, but I have yet to upload my own recipes for these or else my recipes are nothing special (like my Spaghetti, its noodles, hamburger and a jar of prego) so its not worth posting the recipe for. So I have searched the web and found some awesome looking recipes that look super yummy and good, and I may just have to try them out to jazz up my regular dishes sometimes. But as I said, I haven't tried the recipes myself so can't promise anything...


Chili Dogs or Hot Dogs



 Breakfast foods: Pancakes, Waffles, French Toast w/ Bacon or sausage
{Cinnamon Roll Pancakes via Recipe Girl}
Oh and click on the french toast link-- it has one of my favorite restaurants recipes for french toast and caramel syrup, I have gotta try the recipe}





Tacos or THIS or THIS































No comments: