Jan 18, 2011

Wowie! Look at these Beauties.

So I usually surf through some blogs, especially linky parties, to get great ideas. I found some way awesome stuff out there and thought I would share it with ya. 
So here are some crafts and a recipe that I thought were amazing, and I will probably try out most probably all of them, cause I can't stop crafting!

Check out this great bookmark tutorial at Bugaboo


I am in Love with this LOVE banner. Jessica sells these babies, and right now if you head over to These Are the Days you can enter in a give away for them that she is having. AWESOME!
{Plus Jessica is my auntie-in-law, so you have to check it out hehe}


I am in love with this rosette headband. How gorgeous is this.
Check out Borrowed and Bleu to see the tutorial.


Scissors and a Whisk got me wanting to whisk up this yummy Nutella hot chocolate recipe.


How adorable is this Valentines Day wreath?? She has a tutorial on how to do it. It is super easy and how perfectly cute is it. Head over to Kevin and Jessica to see how its done.



4 comments:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Thanks for sharing my Nutella recipe :) Hope you like it!

Unknown said...

Well, you're super sweet for linking to my button bookmarks! Thanks!

These Are The Days said...

Gee's thanks for the shout out Vanessa! Love the headband too. I wish I had a little more time to do all the crafts I want. Enjoy no kids while you can. :)

Jessica Marie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my wreath on your blog! It was a lot of fun to make and easy to do! Hope you have fun with your crafts! :)